Generator Service, Repair & Parts in Connecticut
Founded in 1964, Kinsley provides industrial generator service, parts, and rentals for customers throughout Connecticut.
With a strong reputation for integrity and professionalism, Kinsley sets the standard for energy systems in Connecticut. Kinsley has been a distributor of KOHLER® Power Systems—one of the most respected names in power generation—for more than 50 years.
Generator Services & Parts Offered in CT:
- Semi-Annual or Annual Maintenance Plans to keep your generator running smoothly and help discover, diagnose and correct maintenance issues before they become costly repairs.
- Generator Parts for all makes and models, including KOHLER generators.
- Preventative Services including rodent screening, oil level regulator, coolant flush, block heater replacement, house refurbishment, switchgear upgrades and more.
- Remote 24/7 Monitoring that collects and reviews data from your generator and immediately notifies Kinsley technicians of any potential energy problems.
- Generator Load Bank Testing to minimize “wet-stacking” on diesel generators (black oily smoking condition and buildup of fuel residue in turbo units) and ensure that your unit will handle its full nameplate kW.
- Fluid Sampling and laboratory analysis of generator fluids to avoid failure and downtime and ensure max engine performance, reliability and lifespan.
Kinsley Can Provide Generator Service & Parts for a Wide Range of Industries and Applications in Connecticut:
- Data Centers
- Commercial & Industrial
- Agriculture & Renewables
When you choose Kinsley for your on-site energy needs, your system will be backed by 50+ years of experience, our commitment to outstanding service and a knowledgeable staff with deep product expertise.
Contact Kinsley Group of Connecticut to Learn More:
14 Connecticut South Drive
East Granby, CT 06026