Generator Service, Repair & Parts in Vermont
Founded in 1964, Kinsley provides industrial generator service and rentals for customers throughout Vermont.
With a strong reputation for integrity and professionalism, Kinsley sets the standard for energy systems in Vermont. Kinsley has been a distributor of KOHLER® Power Systems—one of the most respected names in power generation—for more than 50 years.
Kinsley’s highly trained technicians provide generator service and parts to local businesses throughout Vermont, including Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and surrounding areas.
Generator Services & Parts Offered in VT:
- Semi-Annual or Annual Maintenance Plans to keep your generator running smoothly and help discover, diagnose and correct maintenance issues before they become costly repairs.
- Generator Parts for all makes and models, including KOHLER generators.
- Preventative Services including rodent screening, oil level regulator, coolant flush, block heater replacement, house refurbishment, switchgear upgrades and more.
- Remote 24/7 Monitoring that collects and reviews data from your generator and immediately notifies Kinsley technicians of any potential energy problems.
- Generator Load Bank Testing to minimize “wet-stacking” on diesel generators (black oily smoking condition and buildup of fuel residue in turbo units) and ensure that your unit will handle its full nameplate kW.
- Fluid Sampling and laboratory analysis of generator fluids to avoid failure and downtime and ensure max engine performance, reliability and lifespan.
Kinsley Can Provide Generator Service and Parts for a Wide Range of Industries and Applications in Vermont:
- Data Centers
- Commercial & Industrial
- Agriculture & Renewables
When you choose Kinsley for your on-site energy needs, your system will be backed by 50+ years of experience, our commitment to outstanding service and a knowledgeable staff with deep product expertise.