Agriculture & Renewables
Power Protection Prevents Growers from Gambling on Crops.
Power is critical for agricultural settings. In greenhouses, cultivators need consistency to keep plants thriving. Financially, it’s all about who can grow plants fast with high yields and low operational costs.
Whether it’s a standby power system to ensure no fluctuations in lighting, or a CHP system generating full on-site heat and power, Kinsley represents the highest quality, most reliable power equipment to keep growers in the green!
- Industrial Full Line Brochure
- Gas Generator Brochure
- Generator Rental Brochure
- Generator Service Brochure
- TEDOM Overview Brochure
- TEDOM CHP Units from Kinsley
- White Paper: Combined Heat and Power for Greenhouses
Power from Agriculture
We Turn Waste into Energy for a Greener Future.
Energy from renewable sources saves money and the planet.
Biogas from agricultural waste is a vital component to the future of power. CHP systems from TEDOM are ideally suited to turn biogas into power, heat and cooling, offering an economical, highly efficient, green power alternative. Kinsley’s customer-centric approach matches each project with a system tailored specifically to the application.
- Wide range of power output – 35 to 2,000 kW
- Biogas from food and farm waste, wastewater and landfills
- Complete CHP systems with heat recovery and emissions control
- Outdoor-rated enclosures
- Gas pre-treatment skids with moisture removal and blower
Options to Suit any Project Need:
|Engine Manufacturer||Electric Output (kW)||Useful Heat (BTU/h)||Gas Consumption (BTU/h, HHV)||Electrical Efficiency (% LHV)||Thermal Efficiency (% LHV)||Overall Efficiency (% LHV)|