- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating systems and accessories
- The KOHLER Diesel Powered generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards
- A three-year limited warranty for standby applications covers all systems and components. Five- and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- A standard two-year warranty for prime applications and a standard one-year warranty for continuous applications covers all systems and components. Five-year extended warranties for prime applications are also available.
- Controllers are available for all applications
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only)
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds and enables down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field
- Self-ventilated and dripproof construction
- Superior voltage waveform from two-thirds pitch windings and skewed stator
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response