Did you know that at Kinsley Group we offer eight different types of continuing education classes for engineers? Our classes are a great way to earn CEU credits, too.
We offer both in-person and virtual classes for engineering firms with six or more attendees. Want to schedule a class at your location in Connecticut, New Jersey, or New York? Just give us a call or fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
The classes we offer are:
- Generator 101:
- Get the basics on generator sets
- ATS Fundamentals:
- Learn about the different types of automatic transfer switches, application, and operation
- Paralleling Switchgear:
- Learn about the various types of paralleling switchgear
- Codes and Standards:
- Review EPA emissions regulations for generators of all types
- NYCRR Part 222:
- Review new legislation concerning generators used as distributed generation sources
- Generator Sizing:
- Learn how to size generators properly for both standby and prime allocations
- Generator Fuel Systems:
- Learn the different types of generator fuel systems and their applications
- Troubleshooting Generating Systems Onsite:
- Learn the formal troubleshooting process and best practices for onsite work, including appropriate solution processes
Please fill out the form below and select the type of class you would like to schedule for your group. We will get back to you shortly.